Tuesday, November 15, 2011

our past time T_T

The day I gave my heart to you I’ve cherish that every moment so precious inside my heart, and made a wish for me and you to never apart..

I love you so deeply, the sound of your voice, and the way that we share..

I love your warm smile, and your kind, thoughtful way, the joy that you bring, to my life everyday..

I love you today , as I have from the start and I’ll love you forever with all of my heart…

I love you more, as each moment passes us by…

I love you more, than the entire star in the sky…

I love you more, with every breath I take..

I love you more, with each promise that we make..

I need you, like a flower need the rain, I need you for me you can wash away my pain…

I miss you, more than ever now,I miss you because I really need you somehow…

I miss you, for me u mean so much..

I want you to look into my eyes and see my love for you…

I want you to hold close to my heart..

I want you to know that…..

I LOVE YOU, MISS YOU,NEED YOU =)

No comments:

Post a Comment